Is Anyone else frustrated to no end with these Google updates? Do they really expect small business to be able to keep up with these changes? I think that you have three main options as far as Google page position goes; you need lots of cash on hand to have a pro oversee your site and rankings, you could spend all of your time attempting to stay on top of everything, or you can kiss your good page position good-bye. Yeah yeah I'm not for a socialist approach, (take away from the big dogs to give to the little guy) but come on man give me a break.
I have a bad credit car loan site that has good domain age, solid linking practices as far as I know, and all original content. Result? Not so good. Why does everything have to be such a big secret? It reminds me of my last job. Some very important things that should be known but, lets keep them under wraps and see if you can figure them out. Awesome, maybe I should build my own search engine and secretly decide who ranks well. *Hint, pretty girls and stuff that explode get extra points.
Post by Chris, Writer for New Start Auto Loans a bad credit, no credit site
No comments:
Post a Comment